Monday, November 30, 2009

My very 1st design



Mommy showed me how to write and read tatting patterns over the weekend and I was playing around on my own while mom sat and tatted and my brother messed with his luceting Daddy was sleeping with the dog too and snoring loudly we were laughing.





I wrote it down for her to try and she had to fix it a little bit and she even did a different one but the same

The top lft one is made like this

ring 5 picot 5 close

ring 2 picot 3 picot 4 close

ring 4 picot 3 picot 2 close

ring 5 picot 5 close

tie end for his horns

The top right one is made like this

ring 5 picot 5 close

ring 4picot 3 picot 2close

ring 2picot 3 picot 4close

ring 5 picot 5 close

tie end for his horns


And the bottom one is made like this

ring 10 picot 10 close

ring 8 picot 6 picot 4 close

ring 4 picot 6 picot 8 close

ring 10 picot 10 close

tie end for his horns


I love tatting it is so nice. I love tatting with my mommy.
Love Shannan

6 comments:

  1. Wanted to add that tatting is more fun with you and your brother doing his own thing
    LOVE IT!! I am so glad you love it and your butterfly is AWESOME!! I see a future designer ohhh lord Daddy is in for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely butterfly. Looks like we have a future desinger. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Sweetheart. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your butterflies! You are doing a wonderful job with your tatting. Keep having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much! I love it and I am so glad my mom is teaching me.

    ReplyDelete